CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 30, 2010

Silas’s bags are packed!


I often crack up at my kids with how they respond when they are angry. Chris believes that the real manufacturer of the Nintendo Wii is the devil himself. We just were blessed by Samuel’s teacher. He gave us the exact power source that we blew upon our arrival. We sense that just may have been a blessing and a curse all in the same breath. Our kids fighting and fit pitching escalated 30%.


We laid the law with the children… “If you pitch a fit or fight over this Wii one time, you loose it for the day. Whoa and behold if day 2 Silas does not flip out at how he hates playing with his sisters at the same time. They are too slow and they stink! He was given grace and a quick warning of the rules. I was so mad as he let his anger get the best of him and blew it. OK Silas, your done for the day.

Without a word, he got up with a face as red as a tomato and headed for his room. About 15 minutes later I headed past his door only to notice the picture above. When I asked what in the world he was doing… this was his immediate response… “I am going back to Georgia tomorrow with the team. I am gonna live at my house with Jonah.”

The team did in fact leave; yet, the bags stayed packed until they were gone…Poor Silas!

No comments:

Post a Comment