CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

We Made It!

Thank you for praying! The children have done amazing and are very excited to be here. A few first responses...

Samuel- This is not what I expected. The people ride their motorcycles in between the cars and people are just going to die.

Noah- The streets are crazy here since they do not really have regular streets. I can not believe that school starts at 7:00 in the morning.

Silas- I cannot wait to catch some animals and maybe I could put them on untamed and uncut.

Isabella- I like it here good. When do we get to go swimming?

Gabriella- I am ready to take a bath because I already am dirty.

Connie- I already terribly miss my family and dear friends. We were blessed to have such a great group of pastors to travel over with.... I am so tired and need to sleep.

Chris- I am super excited and extremely honored to be here!


5 comments:

  1. I am glad you made it there safely. You know how I feel about airplanes...even if I am not the one on it.

    Keep some rest and find the phone jack!!!

    I love you all so much...

    (aunt) Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so glad to hear that you made it safe and sound. I have thought of you so many times through out the last couple of days and said prayers for your safety and peace.

    Much love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you guys! glad to hear that you made it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. finallly looked at your blog! realized you had probably been blogging.. been wondering how the heck you are! so glad to read :)
    let's call soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be an adventure for all of us! I just know I'm going to enjoy following your blog daily...your postings fill my heart! Take care! Love, Craig

    ReplyDelete