CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Our Children's Prayer Request

During our family devotions this morning, we asked our children if they had specific prayer request.  I have typed them below in the verbage they used.

Samuel- Please pray that God will protect the Brooks and the Wells back in America. Please protect us here in Africa too.


Noah- Please pray that if Gram gets her knee replacement that she will be ok and that she can still come to see us.

Silas- I want you to pray that the time can go by fast and that Jonah can come here so I can see him. I just miss him so much.

Isabella-Please pray that the Africans can get more clothes. They only have one clothes and they need more.

Gabriella- I want to pray for all my family to get a lot of money to come and see us. I think Grammie will not come to see us because she is still not here and I want her to be o.k.

1 comment:

  1. What was Harley'a prayer? Is she okay? You haven't mentioned her? And what about you and Chris? What is your prayer?

    ReplyDelete