CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Lemonade

Today the boys are off to school and the girls and I have done a little home schooling. This went better than expected, but still something I am not in love with. I was working with Isabella and Gabriella was just doodling on a separate page waiting for me. When I finished with Isabella, Gab gave me her paper and said what does this spell. I replied really nothing. She said, Yes it does. It says Uncle Tod I love you.



One thing that we did do this morning that was very fun is make homemade lemonade. I have never done this with the kids in the States. For one, it is a mess, two they normally would fight, three it takes so much time, and lastly... I am just too busy!



I am glad we had the time to do this together. It was not only fun, but I enjoyed the girls. It also did not take much time at all. I pray that I will take full advantage of this extra time with the children. Tonight we will sit down to set our monthly goals.....

No comments:

Post a Comment